Stainton Parish Council Links Page Image

Stainton Parish Council Links Page - please click on the links below to visit websites

  • My Cumbria Card - A discount card for local people giving money off, attractions and food outlets. For an annual fee of £20
  • ACTion in the Community - ACT Gazette The Gazette is ACT's newsletter and is produced quarterly, providing information on Community Led Planning and Development, Community Buildings, ACT project updates, and other news. If you would like to receive this newsletter, join us as an ACT Supporter, it's free!

When should I use 101?

You should call 101 to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response.

For example, if:

  • Your car has been stolen
  • Your property has been damaged
  • You suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood

Or to:

  • Give the police information about crime in your area
  • Speak to the police about a general enquiry

You should always call 999 when it is an emergency, such as when a crime is in progress, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, when there is danger to life or when violence is being used or threatened.

Disclaimer : any views or opinions expressed on these websites do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stainton Parish Council

<  |   TOP  |   >


Designed by A2A Internet | Login